Creating with retired stock

I am in the process of making 150 thank you cards for a conference. As you can imagine some days it is a struggle to decide what to tackle. Today I took what I had left from some retired DSP, and challenged myself to see what I could do with it. A secondary challenge was to see if I could use it all.

I gathered some resources. I did add a few more pieces as I went, but mainly I stuck to these.

Resources from my stash

This is what I made.

As you can see I added some very vanilla card bases. These were the last two cards I made. The black just wasn’t working for me with the last pieces of DSP.

I enjoyed the challenge I set myself. It was a great way to approach my day off crafting. And I used most of the DSP. These are the pieces that are left. And I have decided to just pop them in the bin. A big step for me. 😊